Ness Order is the easiest way for people to order takeout from their favorite local restaurants. Your knowledge of business development combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. As a Business Development Intern, you will be a part of the Ness Business Growth and Strategy Program.
You will manage relationships with direct clients, which means you need to be a focused, proactive self-starter able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. In addition, you will be responsible for working with your team to grow the user base and increase orders to your clients.
- Must be enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to the program after the end of the internship
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on business development (e.g Marketing, Communications, Sales, Consulting)
- Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to work towards strategic goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Take responsibility for the account management of direct clients.
- Serve as a liaison with clients regarding new updates and advertising opportunities.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to drive new business growth.
- Troubleshoot client challenges and deliver customer training in all Ness Business tools.
- You’ve worked in the restaurant industry especially in Los Angeles.
- You enjoy blogging about food and taking photos.