Ness Order is the easiest way for people to order takeout from their favorite local restaurants. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about the future of technology and have experience researching and creating content in this field.
- Must be enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to the program after the end of the internship
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on business development (e.g Marketing, Communications, Consulting)
- Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to work towards strategic goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for 3 detailed articles per week about your findings.
- Determine the direction of mobile ordering technology.
- Work closed with the CEO in regards to tackling issues 3-5 years in the future.
- You’ve worked in the restaurant industry especially in Los Angeles.
- You enjoy blogging about food and taking photos.