Ness Order is the easiest way for people to order takeout from their favorite local restaurants. We are looking for active college students who are passionate about technology and food.
- Must be enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to the program after the end of the internship
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on business development (e.g Marketing, Communications, Consulting)
- Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to work towards strategic goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for 1 Ness event per week on campus.
- Responsible for signing up at least 2 restaurants around campus.
- Consistently communicate with the Ness team about your experiences on campus.
- You’ve worked in the restaurant industry especially in Los Angeles.
- You enjoy blogging about food and taking photos.